THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING BESPOKEN. WE WANT TO MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE A SIMPLE AND HASSLE-FREE ONE. BELOW YOU WILL FIND IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT OUR SHIPPING, RETURNS, and SALES POLICIES.
Orders are shipped Monday-Friday, excluding major and national Holidays. All orders received by 6PM EST Monday to Friday will be processed and shipped within 24 hours. Orders placed on the weekend or holidays will be processed the following business day. As soon as an order ships, customers are notified of their tracking information through a follow-up email. Please note that there may be a delay in the display of accurate tracking information in the carrier's system immediately following the shipment of an order.
FedEx Ground Packages
Arrives within 5-7 business days
FedEx Express Options
2nd day option packages will arrive within 2 business days
Overnight packages will arrive the next business day
SEASONAL SALE CAMPAIGNS
Bespoken will often run promotional campaigns such as free shipping and discounts from time to time. Customers who join our mailing list will be notified first-hand of such offers. You can sign up for our newsletter service here.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We gladly accept returns and exchanges within 14 days of the date of purchase. If you need to return or exchange an item(s), please follow the simple instructions below.
Returning By Mail:
To make a return by mail, all you need is your order information and a return authorization number. To get your RA #, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you this number with further instructions.
- Items eligible for a full refund or exchange are only those received in their original condition. These items must be unworn, unwashed and with the Bespoken return tags attached.
- Items marked "Final Sale" at the time of purchase may not be returned or exchanged. This includes "Sale Items" purchased during additional % off sale promotions.
- Outgoing shipping charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges are not reimbursable.
- All returns will be credited to the original form of payment. Your account will be credited for the original amount that was paid for the merchandise, less shipping fees, upon receipt and processing of the returned item(s).
- Please be sure to use a carrier that can provide you with a tracking number. Bespoken cannot replace packages lost during return shipment if proof of tracking is unavailable.
- Please note that after a return is processed it may take up to 10-12 business days for your bank to complete a credit card refund. This time varies based on your credit card provider and unfortunately, Bespoken is unable to accelerate or influence this process.
Returning and Order to the Bespoken Showroom:
Bespoken customers may also return merchandise to our New York showroom if they are located in New York City. Returned merchandise must include the customer's name, email address, phone number, and a copy of the original order or packing slip. Once an order is returned to our showroom, one of our reps will send the package to our web division for final processing. Once received by our Web Division, a refund or exchange will be processed and you will receive an email confirmation.
Returning a Gift:
Gift recipients who return an item and do not want an exchange will be issued Bespoken online gift card. You will receive an e-mail notification upon receipt of your gift return provided that your e-mail address is included on your return/exchange form.
Refunds on Made to Measure Items:
Please note that for all Made-to-Measure orders, we are unable to issue refunds. However, we want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase so we are committed to work with you to get it right.
U.S SALES TAX
1. Sales tax is charged to and paid by the end customer at the point of purchase.
2. It is calculated on the goods only, not shipping.
3. Only needs to be charged by a website if the goods are being shipped to a state where the company has a physical presence or office. So for Bespoken, that would only be NY. So if a customer in Florida makes a purchase, they do not pay sales tax, but a customer in NY would be required to pay the NY tax rate.
4. For NY customers the sales tax rate is 8 & 7/8 (or 8.875%). Clothing and footwear that have prices under $110 are exempt from all sales tax in NY. Accessories not considered clothing (umbrellas, jewelry, cufflinks, watches) do not receive the tax exemption, but those that are worn like clothing (belts, hats, scarves, handkerchiefs, ties) are tax exempt if under $110.
5. The NY Clothing and Footwear exemption is currently in place, but frequently expires, so the site will need to be coded to allow for changes.